Saturday, November 20, 2010

Simple Beauty

    This is one of my favorite art pieces at my parents' home.
    Simple, yet beautiful.  
    I have been looking at this Galileo thermometer for years.  I am glad that I had the opportunity to finally take a  picture of it!
    Last shot before the fall. . .
    Happy Halloween!
    I was so happy when I saw the small pine tree in my parents' backyard covered in leaves.  They planted it a while ago with the hopes that it would grow.   It really has been a sight to see over the last few years. . . Little did I know that their little scoundrel (Magua) was lurking in the background . . .I love this shot!
    I love to photograph nature and this particular tree was so beautiful at the height of the season.
    You have to love Riley!! He is probably is my best subject to date!  It is simply just a   beautiful exposure of my bud.
   The simplicity of the wood grain caught my eye.  . .If only everything else was this simple!