Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meet Ayla & Baylee

 Meet Ayla . . If those eyes don't get you . .her awesome personality will!  Ayla is one of the smartest and sweetest kids that I know . ..She is such a fun girl!  I love this shot. . .Eyes always tell the story . .
 Meet Baylee . . .Here comes trouble boys!!! This little one definitely has a mind of her own.  She has such a fiery personality .. .reminds me of how I used to be as a kid ( or so I've heard) :)!  Baylee is super sweet and she definitely keeps her mom on her toes!  Such an awesome little girl . . .

Meet Mike . . ehhhh . .Scooby   . .This was such a cool shot.  I was talking with another guest at my friend's party and when I turned around . .Scobby was backwards !  Had to take a picture!


I simply just loved this shot.  Bay was not happy, but there was something about this shot that made me keep the picture.  You definitely can't make kids smile every time you want to take their picture, but sometimes those turn out to be special ones.